Does this sound familiar?
You’ve got a great product or service and you’re making encouraging strides in business growth, but you’re still not seeing the sales and opportunities that you’d hoped for. You would pursue larger clients and bigger contracts, but you just don’t feel confident in your existing business cards, website or overall brand identity. Let’s just be honest. Your current brochures and web presence appear haphazardly designed and certainly don’t reflect your five-star vision. And they certainly don’t compare aesthetically to those of your biggest competitors, but it doesn’t have to stay this way.
Our Consultants and Creatives will go to work for you to create a completely fresh and eye-catching brand strategy that tells your story consistently and authentically.
Say, “Goodbye,” to the days of website shame and, “Adios!” to the hesitancy of handing out your company’s brochures. We are going to make you shine and get your branding ready for the big league.
Brand Makeovers starting at $5,500
- Brand evaluation
- Vector Logo Design — multiple layouts and formats included (.eps, .ai, .jpg, .png)
- Color palette and typography development
- Supporting graphics and assets
- Photography/imagery style guides + stock images
- Branding Style Manual
- Complete set of social media graphics and templates
- One (1) Standard Business Card Design + Printing
- One (1) Standard Brochure Design + Printing
- One (1) Large Format Poster or Banner Design
- One (1) Retractable Banner Design + Printing (includes stand and carrying case)
- Website Design or Redesign (hosting plans available)
Total Brand Makeoverstarting at
- Vector Logo Design
- Social Media Graphics
- Website Maintenance and Updates
- Marketing and/or PR Consulting
- Social Media Management
- Branding Style Manual
- Stationery Design + Printing
- Poster/Signage Design
- Website Design or Redesign
- Banner Design + Printing
- Custom Photography or Stock Images
Let’s Get Started
- Click here to complete the Inquiry Form with as much information as possible. This will help tremendously as we begin to prepare assessing how to best prepare for our first call.
- We will respond within 1 business day to schedule a phone or video call to discuss your marketing needs and solutions that we can offer.
- Next, you’ll receive a Proposal via email along with a service agreement that outlines the scope of work proposed, as well as timelines and payment terms.
- You will review the Proposal. If you find it favorable, you may then sign the service agreement directly from your computer or mobile device and instantly make your payment(s) according to the payment schedule.
- Within 2 business days of receipt of your payment and signed service agreement, you’ll receive a Client Welcome Package and Onboarding assignments via email. This information will be necessary to begin working on your project.
- The final step involves you receiving your final documents and deliverables and then bragging to all of your friends and followers about how AMAZING your personal Creative Engineers at SGCA are. 🙂