MONTHLY MARKETING PLANS
You don’t have to do it all —
we’re available to help you get the most out of your time and energy.
Having our Creative Engineers assigned to your company’s marketing projects and design jobs will free up your valuable time so that you can focus on the things that only you can do.
No more wasting countless hours fumbling with documents and design only to wind up frustrated and back at square one. Leave the heavy creative lifting in our ready, capable hands.
Annual Marketing & Website Maintenance Plans available
- You’re our first priority. As a monthly retainer client, your projects and requests always come first and receive priority attention.
- All of SGCA’s creative and production services for your business, including: creative direction, illustration, graphic design, print production, pre-press work, photo retouching, web design, web development, web maintenance/updates, e-newsletters, copy writing, social media management (graphics, strategy, implementation), copy editing/proofing and more. **
- All of SGCA’s marketing and consulting services, including virtual training for WordPress website updates, email management systems and Adobe Creative Cloud software (subscription not included).**
- Monthly and/or weekly email check-in’s to ensure that we are hitting all of your project goals.
- Quick responses to e-mails and calls, often within 24 hours.
*Updated rate as of January 2019; a minimum of a 6-month service agreement is required.
**Services are billed at a reduced hourly rate from those published and will be applied against your retainer balance. Actual hourly rates for each service will be outlined in your service agreement. Hours do not carry over.
Marketing Maintenancestarting at
- Marketing and/or PR Consulting
- Website Maintenance and Updates
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Management
- E-mail Campaign Management
Let’s Get Started
- Click here to complete the Inquiry Form with as much information as possible. This will help tremendously as we begin to prepare assessing how to best prepare for our first call.
- We will respond within 1 business day to schedule a phone or video call to discuss your marketing needs and solutions that we can offer.
- Next, you’ll receive a Proposal via email along with a service agreement that outlines the scope of work proposed, as well as timelines and payment terms.
- You will review the Proposal. If you find it favorable, you may then sign the service agreement directly from your computer or mobile device and instantly make your payment(s) according to the payment schedule.
- Within 2 business days of receipt of your payment and signed service agreement, you’ll receive a Client Welcome Package and Onboarding assignments via email. This information will be necessary to begin working on your project.
- The final step involves you receiving your final documents and deliverables and then bragging to all of your friends and followers about how AMAZING your personal Creative Engineers at SGCA are. 🙂