Think big, pay over time
Don’t let the cost of professional branding design and website design stop you from achieving a more polished presence. Talk to us. We can help structure a payment plan through one of our flexible payment options below.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
6 monthly payments – Invoices $3,000 to $5,000
- 20% deposit to start + 5 equal monthly payments. The entire invoice must be paid within 180 days. Automatic recurring payments must be made via credit/debit card on specified due date(s). A signed agreement and credit card authorization is required.
12 monthly payments – Invoices $5,000 – $10,000
- 20% deposit to start + 11 equal monthly payments. The entire invoice must be paid within 360 days. Automatic recurring payments must be made via credit/debit card on specified due date(s). A signed agreement and credit card authorization is required.
- A 4% service charge will be added to invoice total.
- Payments are due on their due dates. A late fee of $50 per day will be assessed for missed payments. After the 5th late day, services will be suspended and all remaining payments will be due in full.
- During the payment plan term, SGCA will host Client’s website or other design files internally and will retain all login credentials and/or vector files. Upon full payment of the invoice, SGCA will digitally transfer ownership of all design deliverables and/or website credentials to Client.
- We require a credit/debit card to be kept on file for all payment plans for security purposes of our work. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that a current payment source is on-file for upcoming charges. Late/missed payments due to unbillable accounts will be assessed the aforementioned late fees.
*Exclusions apply. Contact us for details.
Invoice for the following branding services:
Standard Branding/Logo Design
+ Website Design & Hosting
+ Graphic Design
+ Standard Printing Package
= approx. $7,500 (including tax)
$7,500 + 4% service charge ($300) = $7,800
$7,800 x 20% = $1,560 Deposit (First Payment)
$6,240 Balance / 11 monthly payments
What Happens After Your Website Is Paid For
When your website design and development is complete and your balance paid, you receive ownership of the web design files and data. There is no long-term contract keeping you beholden to us.
However most often, our clients choose us to support their web maintenance needs after site launch. Our knowledge of your site’s design, how it rolls up to your current and future marketing strategy, and our superior customer service are just a few reasons our customers stay with us year after year.