- Small Business Marketing
- Public Relations
- Branding Strategy
- Social Media Consulting
- Faith-based Consulting
- Nonprofit Development
- Sponsorship Development
- Social Media Management
- Influencer Marketing
- E-mail Newsletter Design
If you’re operating a growing business, the chances that you will routinely need a graphic designer’s services for web banners, social media flyers and printed materials are very high. That is why we’ve moved away from offering small, one-off projects toward offering graphic design services on a monthly retainer basis– so that we can focus our attention on helping our Client’s sustain and expand their marketing portfolio.
Graphic Design services are available through a minimum monthly retainer of $500, which means you have ‘money in the bank’ toward any graphic design services that you need completed. At the time of design request, you will be advised of the cost that will be deducted from your retainer, so you always know what you’re paying for each design project.
- Vector Logo Design Only
- Vector Logo Design/Branding Package
- Business Cards of any size/shape
- Brochures, Booklets and Programs
- Stationery (Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes and Thank You Cards)
- Two-Sided Flyers and Posters
- Digital Flyers/Social Media Templates
- Social Media Flyers and Template Packages
- Website Banners and Ads
- Event Tickets, Posters, Programs and Signage
- Indoor and Outdoor Signage, Banners and Billboards
- Logowear & Apparel Artwork
- Promotional Items
Please complete the Inquiry Form so that we may prepare a custom proposal for you.
No monthly subscriptions.
We offer flat rate web design and you have complete ownership of your site… forever.
- Microsite or One-Pager — A microsite is a great short-term solution for businesses that have yet to create or compose multiple pages of content but need to begin promoting their services and passing out business cards. Often, our microsites can be scaled up to large, multi-page websites with full e-commerce, blog or portfolio functionality, so you don’t wind up paying for two websites, only the cost of upgrading this existing one.
- Custom Event Promo Site — Promotional, multi-page websites are perfect for events, weddings, conferences, parties, etc. to share valuable information, galleries of images and video and links to your social media profiles in a fully-branded, professional way. Sites can be directly linked to RSVP and Registration URL’s to complete transactions.
- Portfolio Website — Got a lot of images and videos to share? A portfolio website allows you the ability to showcase your hard work in filterable galleries that are fully responsive on desktop and mobile devices.
- Professional Blog — Start generating more revenue with a blog that’s as beautiful and flexible as your business model. Options are endless and e-commerce is available.
- Corporate or Nonprofit Website — This is the standard multi-page web design product for most fully operational businesses that offer a lot of services and have lots of content to share. This service includes a fully customized website with more than 7 pages of content, custom contact form(s), portfolio(s), policy pages and more. Also, this option is fully scalable as your business and content library continues to grow.
- E-Commerce Website / Online Store — Upgrade your customers’ shopping experience to capture more closed sales. Tons of features available for streamlining your back-office functions with carrier rate integration, customer reward programs, gift cards and more!
Many of the above services can be scaled up as your business needs grow. Click here to fill out our Inquiry Form so that we can help you select a solution that matches your goals.
Standard website design turnaround is 30-45 business days although many projects are completed significantly sooner. (We just prefer to underpromise and overdeliver). We will be able to provide an actual ETA during our scheduled phone consultation or upon reviewing your existing content.
RUSH turnaround (under 14-21 days) is also available for a premium. Please be sure to express your timeline and “go live” date needs on the Inquiry Form or during our call and we will try to accommodate the turnaround.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE & UPDATES
Because we work with so many small businesses and organizations that don’t have in-house webmasters who can provide maintenance, we prefer to develop many of our clients’ websites on a CMS platform such as WordPress. WordPress provides a fairly easy back-end user dashboard that a team member will guide you through if you desire to make your own content updates after your initial website development is complete.
However, the majority of our clients achieve so much success with their new branding collateral and website traffic, that they just prefer to retain our maintenance services under a retainer. And, we like that even better.
MICROSITE OR ONE-PAGER
CUSTOM EVENT PROMO WEBSITE
(with Appointment Booking add-on)
(with multiple shipping carrier add-ons)
(with E-Commerce integration)
NEED A DOMAIN OR HOSTING?
We also offer very competitive rates for domain registration, hosting and website security through our Godaddy reseller affiliation. Click the pink button to view products and pricing.
Note: All domain registrations and hosting products may be added to your SGCA design invoice for one payment ease and simplicity. Just let us know that you have yet to secure your own plan and we will make suggestions about which products would work best for your website goals.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
- Head shots and portrait photography
- Product photography for web and marketing
- Corporate and nonprofit Events
- Commercial and residential real estate
- Video production is available through our local affiliate.